- GIVE IT TO ME QUICKLY -
What is it: A full day portrait lighting workshop where you will learn how to effectively and creatively shape light to produce interesting and dynamic portraits.
Where is it: #122 - 4029 8th St SE, Calgary, AB
When is it: Saturday, May 12, 2018 // 10:00am to 6:00pm
- The workshop will be limited to 6 attendees so that you can get the most out of the learning experience -
- I'M INTERESTED, HIT ME WITH SOME DETAILS -
What do I need to bring with me?
- A camera, lens, memory cards, and a willingness to have some fun.
Am I watching, or shooting during the workshop?
- You'll be shooting your ass off. The only way to truly learn something is by doing it, so with my guidance, you'll be spending the majority of your day behind the camera applying what you learn.
Do I need to bring any lighting equipment with me?
- NOPE. All lighting, stands, backdrops, light modifiers, transmitters, and receivers will be supplied for you.
Who will I be photographing?
- Professional models will be provided, so you can concentrate on the lighting. I like to keep it to one model for every two attendees so there is more time shooting and less time watching.
What if I've never used lighting before?
- Doesn't matter, we will be starting from the ground up, and whether you've never used lighting before, or have a decent grasp of it, you'll leave this workshop with a lot more knowledge than you came in with.
What time does the workshop start & end?
- Workshop runs from 10:00am to 6:00pm. (doors open at 9:30am)
- SOUNDS AWESOME, SIGN ME UP! -
Any and all additional workshop details will be emailed to participants one week prior to the workshop.
All sales are final.
If you have any questions, drop me a line using the contact form, or by simply sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org